Friday, September 26, 2008

i know i've been told

I have been told and asked not to do this post, but then, I never really listened to anyone now haven't I. xD Today was brendan's birthday. yay! happy birthday to him. Well, after school we went sakae sushi, exactly like that Alvin kang birth day . same place same time same table x___x.
We ascertained the expected turnout to be 6 people. Bren, Alvin, Ee Wei, Basil, Basil signif. other, and me.

At first, after school, Brendan, basil and me walked to PP mrt. At that time, basil showed me a message he sent that said "When u reach, wish the person with the orange crumpler happy birthday". Reffering to brendan and his eye-catching bag la. Then he suddenly tap ezlink and went straight into MRT to meet his S.O. Brendan and I then started planning how to bastard the girl when we meet. First thing we did : Exchange crumpler. So now I was to get the birthday wish and say " haha noob, kena jack... "
When the other two , Alvin and Ee Wei reached the MRT, we exchanged all our bags again. So Alvin Kang was about to get the wish now. When we entered, me and alvin walk towards basil ans S.O. , who apparently just gave us a cold stare. So I walk one side and cursed at her. x) Soon after, the train arrived and we entered. Basil and S.O. were standing at the next section of mrt so me and Alvin slowly moved closer and started suaning basil.

Finally arriving at Sengkang MRT, Basil then quickly mentioned that they were going somewhere first. We followed them and took some pictures x_____x notice : holding hands . walking annoyingly fast to take a great picture, so don't blame my blurry pictures.

took this and said " hahah, ugly **** " then basil chased me all around the top floor. he did not get my phone. x) btw, student in background= alvin taking picture .___.

Long story short, she left him and went somewhere else to eat. Then we entered Sakae sushi for the feast. right when we entered , 5 plates of Maguro, 2 plates of Amaebi, 10 soft shell crab handroll were ordered.




amount of plates cumilated at 5th minute. Yes, 5th minute. and the first order still was not complete. Subsequently after the 5th minute we kept ordering Maguro, salmon and Amaebi and Soft shell crab to the same amount as the first order. we were unstoppable.

Way after feasting and we begun to order red plate, I talked to Basil about bastarding the girl. Then i mentioned samantha, and what I did to her friendster - spammed stuff like " eh cb have sex with basil and rubber ah " or stuff like " horny naughty dirty flirty hanky panky with basil all". Basil went emo after that. hahaha he walked out after eating his red plate.

Today was a crazy day. More pictures of the birthday boy, including pictures i was asked not to include in todays post.




The last picture ^^ shows brendan posing for a shot, but prequel to the shot he had stared at the camera like this. This is the face he shows when he says something bastard like "eh cb want settle ah " or " kp he want guai lan me now, but i never do anything to him" or " knn that koh beng chuan make me fail set some f***ing hard paper" x)

ok nothing much now, please tag if you can >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home