Friday, June 26, 2009

lost in my head

effin. today kinda sucks. I guess michael jackson dying was kinda shocking. Out in a flash. It makes today kinda cold, morbid, dry and sorrowful.

then again. I guess staying at home really slowly eats you bit by bit. until you go stir crazy. well Im probably in a psychomaniacal frenzy if that was true. Its been sims 3 or counter-strike 1.6 every minute. x___x

then I began to question whats happening. Im sitting at home hoping that someone will come and save me. I threw so much out how the heck to I jumpstart it back again.

Well, as always, Im out of cash to use. If anyone would give me some I would be so happy. You would be the hero that saved the lost kid who needed directions.

*does some project work*

I have decided that nothing should or would stop me from achieving in life.

No one's gonna stop me now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home