Thursday, October 2, 2008

Wasted afternoon

Today has been hectic in some ways. Mostly, because of some Astro Empires player who challenged our guild during a ceasefire. We are shifting cartloads of fleets over to feed on them soon so don't really bother with that.

Went to ask Au Yong about CIP points, apparently speaking, 300 hours of CIP seems highly unfeasible. I didn't lie, its really 300hours and yet , not even 1hour of that was recorded, all thats left is 64hours of bullshit on the paper. Au Yong wants proof, I'll give him proof. Wasting my time... -.-

First lesson was Koh Yong Mong's , learnt a lot, hopefully this can get me a better grade than C5. x__x Skipped second lesson, LBC can't teach, took bags into library to study. In the library I got a headache from studying just a little. I didn't sleep last night so I was tired and could not do maths properly. Received scolding from Kenneth Yeo for smuggling bags into library.
Picture courtesy of liang feng: headache

When leaving Library, suddenly saw kenneth yeo walk in, so everyone ran up and hid their bags. In such an attention-drawing commotion such as this, kenneth yeo immediately saw that we had our bags, so he came and scolded us again .___. Went canteen and then I left with bren to eat KFC again. KFC such a money grubber. rawr.



Went for koh yong mong lesson afternoon consultation. I had thought that it would be that small nice class again like last week , but then everyone suddenly wanted to come. fuck la. I rather not go his lesson if it were like this. I wasted my afternoon.

no blood shall be wasted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home