Monday, January 12, 2009

O level results

Hi guys. Today was the O level results release date. Well kinda sucked. Was quite scary. Here is my scores

English C5
Maths A2
A. Maths A1
C.Science A1
DnT A2
C.humanities B3
Chinese D7

zzz.. chinese, no choice, no reaction. English was a big sad shocker... It pulled me down really badly. I can't stand seeing the C5. What pissed me off the most was the DnT, backstabbing to the max. 1 point that i could have received that could have led me over the bridge to the JC.

L1R5 is 14
L1R4 is 11

CCA points A1 = 2 points cut

missed St. Andrews by 1 point. affiliation and CCA got me to 10, admission criteria was 9 ...

Mrs Charles (principal) told me not to worry, if I couldn't get in, she would see if she can help. quite nice can.

Went to eat buffet after results at Spamming Sengkang Sakae Sushi... ate like mad. Cleared plates after plates. pictures some other time. Really tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home