Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Something useful

In response to last post as a useful reminder to update my blog x) I shall.

Happy cny everyone. I cut my hair, its so short, stupid barber probably doesnt understand english. Im so pissed off. Yesterday, I went to friends house to play. Drank like mad nonstop, Johnny walker's green label and Chivas 12 year. and 1 glass of bailey's irish cream, WHICH DISGUSTED ME SO MUCH. It looks like vomit, tastes so sweet and creamy and alchohol-ish, its like mixing cake and lor mee or something ... I never wanna see it ever again.

Had a stomach ache that night. ugh. something I ate ? i dunno.

anyway current status : came back from eating ichiban sushi, bursting full >.<

plans : go and have prosti reunion dinner with friends

haha, I MADE SOMETHING USEFUL OF THIS BLOG ! TAKE THAT ALVIN KANG WEN TAT ! rawr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home