Tuesday, April 7, 2009

600 dolla

yes. 600 dollars. half of which go back to my parents. that is the rest of the lump sum of pay I received. mind you I actually already spent around 500 of my last pay. probably on nonsense like razer diamondback, alch and everyday survival (which happens to be nonsense like food)

brendan got his pay along with me. Yes I went back to office to collect it. Couldn't even be BOTHERED to go meet the rest of the people upstairs at my old workspace. Just collect and LEAVE.

however, bank already close so instead of spending the money like flowing tap water (initial plan), we went to see what we could actually buy.

below is a list of my necessities in absolute order of priority:

1. Headphones from audio Technica.
2. 1 or 2 pairs of pants or any suitable SPECIES of bottomwear.
3. band T-shirts. preferably, dream theater's, Iron Maiden, and maybe Dimmu or Cradle.
4. halo wars for xbox 360. Absolute MUST ! yeaaaaaaaa >.<

didn't sleep, watched porto vs man utd. Quite a saddening match.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home