Sunday, April 26, 2009

dis is teh stuffz I has to buyzz !!!!11

haha had nothing much to do on a sunday night -.- so i guess i'll give u pictures of the nonsense I bought so far, to compensate and console myself for the loss of my beloved western lawn crumpler >.<
this was the pencil case i decided to buy from ripcurl, feels like a rip-off


crumpler i bought instead, its huge. like melvin sim yao bang's... complete seed blueeeeeee x)


sadly enough I have not replaced my lost Audio Technica headphones... I might not buy the exact same one though, depends on the sound quality that I received.

damn so far I have missed two episodes of survivor tocantins T_T i dunno where to find on internet to watch ... so its really quite saddening -.-


To : Guy who stole my crumpler

U DIE !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home