Tuesday, April 28, 2009

flying aces

I am playing flight simulator X on laptop now. Its so fun to play. but I suck so badly.

the guy on the radio is giving me instructions, and i have to fly the plane, with arrowkeys -.-

arrow keys do not judge sensitivity by how much pressure ur are forcing on it, giving the effect that ur joystick is pushed straight down to the MAX

a slight wind blows my prop airplane into a slant from ground and was slowly drifting off course, a press of an arrow key in attempt to resolve the problem, created more. my airplane was tilted 90degrees and hit by the oncoming wind like a windsail on a boat. since it wasn't streamlined to airflow, my aeroplane slid under the wind and went upside down.

have u ever flown something upside down. down means up and up means down, but in aeroplane throttle thing, up means down and down means up. 

i pressed down to go up and it actually went down, and up was my down, and next thing i was down on the ground. 

GG, THIS IS PURE CRAPPPPZZZZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home