Sunday, June 28, 2009

seems it was my final hour

haha this just in ! I realised I don't have school tomorrow x) I just decided to read my NP mail today, in which my teacher told me class was cancelled due to her leave.

YES ! Im so happy even for 1 day holiday. though that MOE guy didn't approve of the 1 week hols x( hmmmph

lol it turns out the only reason why I was kept out of the loop for my project was because nobody from my group forwarded the project to me and I was somewhat trying to keep status quo by keeping quiet ? I have no idea why I did that too.

Well I would like to buy my headphones tomorrow with the accumulated money x) finally replacing the ones stolen since day 1 x____x

wow I feel like playing a saxaphone. Alto . now its just finding one, good price and a safe place to keep it when im not blowing sweet jazz >.<

other than that, I guess I would like to know the reasons for my torment and eradicate it from my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home