Thursday, October 23, 2008

AddMathsExam

kk. Seems like a long time I have typed anything in the computer. x) If you haven't seen me online in a while, I have to appologise as my wireless keyboard gave way. I currently found a dusty replacement keyboard stored somewhere out of sight. Before that, anything you have seen me type was actually cut and paste. I relyed on the bookmarks pages to navigate my way around the place. -.-

Yesterday was my O levels Add maths exam. Most likeley the largest checkpoint on my priority list. It was reletively easy. I think I made a mistake in trigonometry. I feel scared. Easy papers like these give underdog neighbourhood schools a large chance in overtaking as the standard deviation between our marks would be seeminly small. In short, a small mark lost in this exam, after moderation, might cost at least 10 or 20 marks in worse case senarios. Btw, in the exam, I realised my hands were weak and shivering, and I took a lot of energy to move the hand.

I don't know if im in breach of any o levels copyright, if I am, you could inform me and i will take this down :

Simplest question for O levels that I have ever seen... I stunned during o levels

Additional Mathematics 4038/01

question 9.
Ann is older than her sister Betty. Their ages in years are such that twice the square of Betty's age subtracted from the square of Ann's age gives a number equal to 6 times the difference of their ages. Given also that the sum of ages is equal to 5 times the difference of their ages, find the age in years of each of the sisters.

I swear when I saw this question , I stunned, too easy. Try it


finally,
to all those who don't take Add Maths
Don't use elimination method, use substitution instead. Elimination is for noobs. really. One day, when elimination pulls you down, Just know that I warned you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home