Thursday, October 16, 2008

Start of O levels...

Yes, its the start. I've lost confidence in myself in getting any A1 so I will just participate in the exams. I still study, I feel like a fool because I can't get the grades no matter how much I try. I am a participant to conformity. A cipher alone that contributes to a cause.

Anyway, look at this, Gelang Methodist school has a shitty paper for Chemistry. I think they are confirm dead for O levels. I took a picture of the answer sheet for the paper. Question : draw the electronic structure...

Spot the error, and if you can't, You should be studying and not reading away.

I cut my hair, looks extensively cut down in size and length. Its for O levels but I feel the pain. Will it grow back in time after O levels. I'll dye it white. Most people will dye theirs brown. If you hate my choice, chances are , I hate you too.


Answer to question on top ^^
2nd shell has 10 electrons. wtf supposed to have only 8
The outer shell electrons are unpaired. 2 are supposed to be together.

i think Gelang methodist dies on 20october...

currently : Trying to save money to go watch Atreyu and As I Lay Dying...





some funny picture of LTH! mwahaha.(btw im not er(x )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home