Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hey there, just came back from studying at macs with brendan and desmond. x___x yups I met desmond at macs before his tuition teacher came.

I went into erratic sleep paralysis just now. I just kept falling back in after I pulled out. I didn't even have time to gasp for air. I could remember my mouth jam shut right after I went in. I was asphyxiated as I had a blocked nose and I had my uncontrollable mouth shut in. I think I almost faded away... maybe I should have... -.- So I made a point to keep my thumb inbetween my teeth to prevent blockage of my air passage. Then I woke up again in sleep paralysis, I could remember my mouth crushing my thumb in trying to jam shut. I don't know if it was 'something' there trying to close my air passages. I hate this intoxicated state... blurred vision and muffled hearing. My brain seems to think things that are uncomprehensible in the state of mind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home