Monday, October 6, 2008

kk. D-tector crashed again. -.- PSLE maths was today. Study spree. Pretty much , covering todays recent events. Have you ever screwed up your life with something stupid that you did ?

Today is the long awaited PSLE maths. (not me, my brother Ee Ter) He has been studying "hard" for it, spending his days at the playground with his friend, going his friends house to study and playing in school. He practiced on 6 maths papers all together. Mostly, he was trying out different strategies to implement into his maths exam. Anyway, today his maths paper came and he did section A, and section B. total = 50% of the entire paper. Then he went back to check his answers on Section A and section B (with no referrence to time management). After that , he DOUBLEchecked his section A and section B. (at this point you may want to move on ,section C is waiting, ps i don't know how many times he checked.)

Right at this point he started on Section C, the other complimentary 50% of his grade. 3 questions could be done before the TIME WAS UP ! By the way, he is not as smart as most people, yet where most people don't even have time to stop to take a breather , he was on a roundabout of checks. predicted grade = section A &B: 40marks, section C: 4-5 marks.

PSLE GRADE ? F ?

I always had my doubts about passing my digivice to my friends to check them out. It was always because I have a broken sensor on my d-tector. And most of them would shake till there was a enemy digimon to fight , and anyhow lose the match on purpose. So when I lent it to Alvin Kang, I told him to use "spirit digivolve" which didn't need to use my sensor to fight. However he wanted to "play" around with normal fight... my digivice is currently gone. game and data. I feel like I should never let people touch my things anymore =(

Anyway I am clean with Brendan now, although he still hasn't returned Jia sheng's DS. He acts like JS owes him the DS. Well, thats part of his attitute that makes people hate him. -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home