Tuesday, January 27, 2009

haha pay... I havent collected pay for what I worked for. I don't really feel like it too.

Why is it that people have to work for pay. Would it be better if everyone worked for free. U could work for me and I would deffinitely work for you. The world would cease to have financial downturns and crisis, and people would get friendlier.

U KNOW THE ANSWER ? Because everyone is so goddamn selfish. And If there was no money, they would NOT ever work... THEY WANT THE MONEY FOR THEMSELVES. NOBODY WOULD WANT TO WORK FOR ANOTHER PERSON. Thats why a great mind like Karl Marx could not put his plans into progress and achieve fruitful results.

THIS WORLD IS COMING OUT TO BE THE BIGGEST DISASTERPIECE.

IM WAITING FOR 2012 guys...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home