Friday, March 6, 2009

nasi ayam penyet

dunno what the heck happened man! went out with esvaran chin bren after work to go to sengkang. Bren had to do this $2 dollar per survey thingy house to house compulsary by Ministry of Manpower. So me esvaran and chinlong took 89 down to changi village to eat Nasi Ayam Penyet. chilli didn't taste spicy at all, but makes u sweat like mad dog x)

brendan called to say that nobody wanted to do the COMPULSARY survey, and that he only earned $4 the WHOLE HOUR ! haha serve him right, say that my $5 dollar office job sucks x) 

so we asked him to come to changi and we all took 89 back. bren was so pissed for wasted trip down to chang. haha .__.

whats the worst is, I realised my EZ Link lost about $4-5 dollars just slacking around. I hate poly la x__x

Well thats the end of my job. so happy to be free, gonna draw another $600 for that time. I realised that I listen to Dream Theater - Octavarium everyday to WORK. thats mad. thats like 24mins everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home