Friday, February 6, 2009

slack




today is really no calls still. I've been staring at my phone all day. PLEASE CALL ME IM GONNA DIE OF WAITING... zzz why la... i should have got an A1 for Maths, A1 for DnT. Thanks to wendy tan. really FUCK la. this is bullshit.

after work, i went over to plaza singapura just to meet ak and esvaran for just slacking after work.

ahhh, crap, hang on, my internet resetted. WAIT
.
.
.
.
kk shit la... im back. anyway we just walked around and talked, ate at Just Acia. food there is really mega desirable. Then went to Carefour and made esvaran get get me 2 bottles of hoegaarden. So nice of him to just show IC to the guy haha >.< met up with chin long. funny guy. tired haircut. his hair got pattern all x)

sat opposite old macdonald house along the walkway to mrt and drank it there. hmmmm. thats all, homebound.

I WANT CHIVAS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home