Sunday, February 8, 2009

To: Spammer

Hello, anonymous spammer who keeps flooding my cbox. I don't hate you, whoever you are, for what you've done. Whatever I may have done to offend or affect you, I am sorry. You may continue to spam my cbox and insult me. Honestly, I don't mind.

This is not a message with intention of reverse psychology. I really mean it. Whatever I've done to you, I really want to apologise for it. AND no, I do not know who you are. I don't hold any grudges towards you for doing this. Yes, I do feel a little irritated that your flooding has stopped me from reading the people who tagged me.

I do hope you stop this, its cool if you don't.
.
.
.
.
anyway, you were right, why would anyone want a scum like me in their school. i should just fuck off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home