Thursday, July 2, 2009

days that have come to past

I guess I haven't been remembering to blog. well this is what happened. I spent so much money before the week even took off. It was a monday. * flashbacks*

money in wallet : $170. I bought concession, leaving me with a hundred. and then proceeded to purchase my long awaited Dream Theater's Black Clouds & Silver Linings. x)

after that, I resolved my problems by acquiring my pair of Audio Technica Headphones. I still find the sound a little "canned" and not as whole and full. O well ! money limits its potential and quality.

by the way. I've been listening to Rosario Giuliani on his album Mr. Dodo. Its really awesome. but why cant I find a wiki page on him x____x

Schools been great. All my results are fine. I could have done better though. Except for Maths. because maths was supposed to get full marks but stupid penguin snorlax teacher gave nonsense excuses to pulverise my dreams and deprive me of my well deserved 3 marks from 100%. FML.

thats okay, I topped the class x)

now all I want is alto :3 haha. sweet alto saxophone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home