Thursday, October 9, 2008

not mugging?

Its the time of the year where the school ends from exams. Adversely for me, this is the time for serious mugging. On the contrary, I don't think I am mugging hard enough. What will happen if I don't do well enough. Then will I know if I sucked all together or if its because of my complacency in this final moment.

I just did the Clementi Town Secondary. Their paper's trigonometry is reletively challenging... or is it because my mental capacity is degrading. I haven't done any studying on SEQ on my part, devoid of downloading the notes online given to us by Koh Yong Mong. By the way, I really have to hand it to him, recent improvement in answering of my SBQ questions were all thanks to him.

I guess tomorrow is my Farewell assembly. After all , my class probably is going some place I would never dream of ever going. x) I really hope they screw up really bad for O levels, this would push more people who deserve their A1 into the desirable end of the bell curve. And for those who who do not have the mental capacity to start studying, I hope the lower end of the bell curve is not so forgiving.

Brendan, you fell asleep in KYM's lesson again. Have you already woken up, or do you still think people like me owe you a lesson on SBQ? I hope you realize that the whole world will leave you behind if you don't start now. Just because he guai lan you, you don't want to go to his lesson. For the rest of the class, thats just 1 less person for his divided attention. For you, well , ... you will see... when the results come back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home