Tuesday, October 28, 2008

History is history

Haha, today was great. By the way, if anyone was wondering why I have not blogged, there were 2 reasons. Firstly being that I have to study for today's exam, which is important to JC goers. Secondly being that the Computer crashed leaving me with an unerving continuous beep everytime i turn it on.

So I brought the stupid computer to sim lim to salvage parts and create a new computer. At this point, I would usually show you a picture of my computer, but because I lost all my music on my computer, I wouldn't dare connect my iPhone to that dangerous port. Live with it ...

Anyway anyhow, I had History today, easy paper, too little time. did not write a conclussion... sigh.

I'll make up for it on SS. This time I know I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home