Thursday, January 29, 2009

a short post

zzz Im quite tired. Im doing nothing everyday. Im desiring to practice my bass but im too lazy to take it out and plug it in. Im even lazy enough to NOT want to play xbox.

tomorrows the JAE results posting. I so hope I get my first choice x)

I just downloaded the most awesome band I ever heard. haha actually Opeth was the most awesome band but.......

OLD MAN'S CHILD is desire.

its kinda hard to find the songs on the internet. So right now I only got Black Seeds On Virgin Soil.

haha thats kinda all. Nothing much, lazing around. btw I earned 40cents more from my nuffnang ads. This is really wayyyy too little.

CLICK THE ADS GUYS !!! CLICK ARHHH !! I MEAN IT AH ! NOW ! RIGHT AFTER U READ THIS!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home