Wednesday, July 8, 2009

alto

yes. I finally signed up for the piano lessons down at Play By Ear. Im kinda sad that I have to go through a few months of pop piano before I can get down to Jazz. but I guess its okay. This is awesome LOLs.

then after signing up, went down to burlington square ( carrying my heavy bag) to try and find my alto saxophone that I have been SOOOOOO wanting to learn >.<

found one with a versatile tone and perfect price even though its brand new. haha desirable :3

sitting at home dying from thirst even though I drank up the whole carton of Nutritea. x____x drank so much water, but my throat is still parched. *coughs*

can't wait to start my lessons. Its next tuesday, by the way. 4:45pm .

...

I want to play the saxophone...and learn how to play swing and jazz on that. then theres so many songs I wanna play with it. hahaha

like Birdland - Weather Report. and Monsieur F.D. - Rosario Giuliani. and Shine On You Crazy Diamond - Pink Floyd ( always liked the sax solo there)

haha guess thats all, back to opperation hydration !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home