Monday, November 9, 2009

hello. today is a monday again. useless events that happen on random chance. another insignificant monday.

Monday means that I would have to go for IS class : CATS, followed by sports and wellness. sadly CATS and SNW both occur consecutively. CATS was on elearning. means I am free to stay at home and use the computer. but since I have SNW right after, I have to go down to school to use my laptop so that im not late for SNW.

after that useless cats lesson, I went for SNW , straight away rain. why make it rain NOW. street soccer league hasn't started because of this shit. random chance.

Anyway, I have to go down to Blu Jaz for greg's lesson. I wonder if im up to it. I only learnt 2 of his 4 songs. I don't have the time to fully learn the other 2. my head is about to explode.

so i take my face and bash it into a mirror. I wont have to see the pain. bleed.bleed. this state is alleviating as the hurt turns into hating. atticipating all the fucked up feelings again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home