Wednesday, September 16, 2009

omg k. I just watched District 9. yea I kinda downloaded it >.< (dont judge me). Its friggin awesome. I love the way they show the way humans would treat aliens if they came in poor and malnutritioned. The way a government might handle it and the truth hidden by the media. Its awesome. Though I was kinda freaked out by the way the instable mutation of the protagonist was so ughhhh... I mean, his nails and teeth drops off. haha

Watching the show kind of puts you in a position where you would support the protagonist against the human race, which is kind of cool because thats what the world is like now, with the exception of an alien slum.

do yourself a favour and watch the show, its so freaking cool. I don't care, download it or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home