Sunday, September 13, 2009

Though I may have put in a lot of work for the album, it will only go as fast as it's weakest link. that is, Stop being such a wuss and do the only thing I ask of you. Record the parts I have written for you.

Other than that, guess the album is coming along fine. I wonder if anyone would be willing to sign us up... I do feel our sound quality might be mediocre. heh.

Guess what. I'm going to Japan. sadly It would interfere with 1 lesson of my piano and I can't join Greg's workshop because of the trip. but wouldn't it be awesome.

anyway i didn't get a job this holiday. OMG money was spent. I'll never wait for anyone else for a job ever again. Waiting is such a tiring thing to do. In the end, time is wasted because of another person. Is it not in your nature to seize the day ? I guess you should start by doing my recordings. After all, you have only been a let down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home