Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ever wondered how the world works on such odd aspects. Sometimes I feel that the culture in some parts of the world have evolved to a slow dissolving of tolerance on some taboo acts. The fact that people may accept some disturbing acts and shun others which are not as taboo.

Is it right that sex before marriage, which leads to unwanted pregnancy is accepted and commonplace in some countries ? Whereas some people are more prone to give a dirty look at some lesser acts of poor morals.

This world breeds on one thing. Stupidity. and lets not forget, Conformity.

on a lighter note.

Is it fair that I put in my time, money, and mind into working late hours just so someone else can use up his time on other hobbies. So that he can bitch to me about all his shit and how he's going to show those people who looked down on him, when I am the one who created all of this. Its not that I am selfish and do not want to gift my compositions. But if you do not even practice enough to be able to play my creations, spending all your time on playing flight simulator x instead, I do not think you deserve achievement. Nothing should be passive income after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home