Thursday, November 6, 2008

the day after the end.

Well, nothing much to do today, I sat around and played computer all the way. It was kinda boring.

Then ask Brendan to go out walk around with me. x___x that was how bored we were. Ak and Junior were at the environmental club fashion show thingy, and when I went out of the house, I realised they already finished and were celebrating at Potong pasir. Apparently they had reached the 4th placing. Then, I went to slack around with Ak and Junior at spiderweb while we waited for bren...

after 1h30min , bren came and we took some spiderweb pictures. haha continue the tradition. We decided to go for failure jamming session. epic fail. Then after that we ate and went home. Quite a short story.

it was kinda fun for a change, no studying to do, no schedule to keep.

By the way, in this year :

during O level period I spent every night dreaming of some fail case. Eg. Dreamt I couldn't do a 10mark question for Addmaths paper that I already took. woke up really sad, but realised then after ...

spent almost everyday of the whole year eating KFC, thanks to REAL DEAL MEAL and the coupons. Yet , Im not getting any fatter, unlike those who go on diets and exercise to find themselves morbidly obese beyond the point of no return.

Studied more than I played. The fact is that there was nothing to play anyway and my computer will just give in and crash... with 4gb ram, not anymore x)

Improved exponentially in the arts of bass. Though I only touch it once every few months. I don't really know how I got these kickass licks.

Got really pissed off with Disney channel for promoting fags and making faget movies.

became a maggot.

screwed up chinese . As expected x)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home