Monday, November 3, 2008

diabolic

Social Studies : one of my most studied subjects in this year. So far I can pull off a nice SBQ mark, seeing the questions today, I think its going to be quite a nice mark ! Too bad I did not study chapter 1 : governance, because it actually came out. Im in shock!!! How easy >.< rawr !!! noooo.

anyway picked the second choice, conflict in sri lanka and northern ireland x) and to alvin kang's " study tamil tiger , sure come out ", tamil tiger (inequality sign here ) Sri Lanka. !!!! xP
haha nevermind, because when I studied, i did whole chapter of tamil tiger, so I am the MASTER!!!

anyway after that, J.Ang held us back till 4.00pm because of our noize. (weather outside = cloudy)

then he got dennis cheong in to shut us up. I laughed. ( weather outside = sounds of thunder)

released us at 4 with our year books . ( weather outside = sounds of thunder louder)

walking down big steps ( weather outside = rain)

I went to slack at brendan's house after that, he got back his modem but got nothing to play. Anyway I need to be back at school at 8am tomorrow to clear my paper. Wendy tan = shit

insurrection of the swarm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home