Saturday, November 8, 2008

shit thing.

Today quite boring. Woke up at 1.18, exactly when Ak called. Funny thing is that I wasn't woken by his call, I woke up on self accord and realised he just called. Yea 1.18... im a pig x__x

So anyway asked him where he was and he told me to come to celebrate some person's birthday. I asked bren to accompany me but when he heard woodlands he was cursing about. tired. So I went to woodlands and met Ak and his gf. Then bought mars bars as bdae present. cheapskate, we even got the one at discount. x) Saw this at the mall:

JB JUNGLE TRIBAL BEASTS.

Quite a boring birthday, all the people did was walk around the mall a few times and we were headed back home. -.- shit birthday, i feel sad for that person. Anyway went to ak house to play computer for a while and eat dinner. Chicken curry quite nice. Then after that just go burst and slack at nearby Tao Huay stall.

had to pee while on the bus so when bus reached yio chu kang, i chiong to mrt toilet to release slurpee, coke zero, curry and tao huay syrup. zzz anyway nothing much today.

Btw, Survivor Gabon is getting serious. I think crystal should have voted out long time ago but now Marcus just got voted out. This is really sad because they are all using Suzie even though all of them don't like her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home