Thursday, January 29, 2009

aerospace

haha results for the JAE postings came today. I didn't get 1st choice (SAJC) but I got 4th Choice (Aerospace Electronics Ngee Ann POLY). crapx0rX !!!

i dunno why i dun want to go to this course. I mean, people say that its good. People asking me to go. im pretty much halfway inbetween by now .___.

i woke up early today to go see belinda charles early in the morning when school starts. I sat in general office from 7 to 9. then had a quick chat with belinda charles who said she would put me on her list to recommend to the principal. funny thing is, after seeing her, my father's friend put in a favour and called up mrs charles to talk to her and ask her to help me in his name (for large donation) and that famous sergeon's name ( cant remember ) . wow if i get in. INSTANT HAVE TO THANK LIKE MAD ! .____.

thats all la. waiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home