Thursday, February 5, 2009

work and fortunes

haha I still havent collected my pay. yesterday ah,when I was working halfway, a whole GANG of lion dance came down to dance at the new office. Chai Shen Ye gave me this fortune cookie.

everyone came down watch the dance and then it was back to work. I went back up and open'd my cookie.

heres the fortune " Your present plans are going to succeed. " hmmmm

and a number " 8562" ... dun win dun blame me, win please give me half. x)

anyway, weird fortune, present plans, wonder what they are. I dunno whats wrong with me la. Before that I really wanted to open and see my fortune. When I read I was like, this is totally not going to be true and MY PRESENT PLANS ARE GOING TO FAIL. Im totally becoming super pessimistic.

anyway gotta getta work. see ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home