Friday, July 10, 2009

ways to spend money

I'm having one of those momments where I need to buy something really really really REALLY REALLY REALLY BADLY. LOLS. AHAHS. >.< *hysterical shaking*

heres what I wanna get :



first pic is Sennheiser CX 300. So far in stores its $129 but that pricing is way too overated. I know someone out there has one pair to sell for so much cheaper. Please lol !

second pic is a sexy bose Around-Ear Headphones. sound quality is so desirable and I fell in love with it at the apple store area of the best denki at Plaza sing. $199




Money MOney MONEY ! hahah I need YOU !

...


Why have you come back ? I thought you all left me. Why are you back. I have already accepted the fact. Its different now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home