Friday, November 20, 2009

wa lao why is everyone like " ZOMG TWILIGHT IS SO COOL AND SHIT"

twilight is so full of crap la. SMLJ.

vegetarian sparkly vampires with their own clique. with some fairytale love shit story. serious fag shit. GAY !

anyway. things been hectic lately. so much homework to do I think I need to clone myself. More and more cool songs from greg to learn. awesome but no time.

yesterday whole NP flooddeddddddddddd... water was everywhere. school ended kinda early for me and my class so we walked to Bukit Timah plaza. SUN SHINING BRIGHTLY NO CLOUDS. then eat finish suddenly rain like mad dog simi lan ! Stuck in the rain for 2 hours, while I queued for a taxi to go to my piano lessons.

last minute some fucking 2 maids come and say " excuse me the queue starts there " thought I cut the queue. FUCK THEM LA. then the 3 girls in front turn around never help only know how to laugh. stupid maids never even appologise when i told them i was there the whole time.

RETARDED SHIT HAPPENS !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home