Thursday, November 20, 2008

here we go again MF

Went out at night, so double post la... went back to the desire game shop that we played GH3 the other time. With me ,AK , ee wei. Bren as usual just came mega ultra late even though I told him 3 hours early.

So me, Ee wei and AK went in to play first. Quite nice just playing halfway all the burst of crowds. Then Bren came around NINE pm...

So we started playing thru World Tour all the way. When we exceeded our time, the kind shop owner and assistant were slacking about the shop playing naruto on PS3 so they did not stop us. Then the shop owner say "eh challenge la, play hard la, hotel california fun on hard" then I just play with him. mind u I suck. so then I played with him and I got PWN'd , I yaob'd my way thru la... he won 220k to 90k. zzz

So we ended up playing a full HOUR more than what we got. The shop owner is really kind and kick ass. I think he remember alvin already haha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home