Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Howl

Hello everyone. Finished my 'O' Levels , for real today. Waiting long for this day to take down the final 1hour battle of 40question nonsense. So anyway, even though its finished, I think I have no reaction at all. Not really going crazy or anything. But yeaa... I did go play.

At first we were wanting to go watch a movie so bren and I MRT-ed to Plaza Sing and started calling up Ak. He didnt answer because he was playing soccer so we sat at Mac Donald's all the way till 10 eating breakfast on the way. We were hoping to catch Max Payne or something, maybe Quantum but Ak already seen it.


Picture: I dunno , you tell me. Saw this at the arcade near the top floor toilet. Those toy catching thingies at the arcade. -.-

So anyway then Ak asked us to go Escape Theme Park. I was all "oh ok, its school holiday so its open". So I went home and got Eewei to come along with me and bren. We reached at 1 and saw that it was closed. T_T long trip there wasted.



Last Picture: Found a huge beetle like bug. Caught it and wanted to ambush some unsuspecting customers. well... came back and it was missing. x)

Well then we decided to watch movie again , at the new mall in downtown east. Small place. Decided to watch Lakeview Terrace because of Samuel L. Jackson. What a let down... show sucked, there wasn't any basis or background storyline. It was about a pissed off racist cop (Samuel L.) making life difficult for some neighbour. Until now, I dunno why he wanted to do that, and to the extent of shooting the neighbour ? zzz. 1 star la, because got samuel L.

When the movie finished we were thinking of riding bikes but the bike store closes in 6 and we were already 5.30pm so we just went home after that. Quite an Ok day la. I think its the pressure, theres no more pressure to keep to a timing so that we can have maximum time to study or something. Its just walking freely wherever you wanna go.


Tilt....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home