Sunday, November 16, 2008

yafaielllfeaiillllfailllllfaeeelllob

iPhone ah... why la. The silent button fell out. Apparently its connected by glue, I paid $700 for glue connected bits. At least use something more permanent right. How am I supposed to set my phone to silent now. I WANT my WARRANTY. x(

I went to PP to slack. met Ak and Junior at 5 PP macs. Then talked for a while. Junior got his All Hope Is Gone , and I brought a ball so we ended up going to the Street Soccer court for some magic. Played till 7.30 , junior just sitting there and feeling bored and hungry. So after the last match , we left and went to eat KFC. (yet again, this year is really KFC'd)

Sat at PP and listened to some songs then went home.


yb mint condish' on the floor.

anyway, I was wondering, Nordin... what do you think would be an easy death to tigers, you hid under the bucket soon as the tiger pounced. Must be fun to wrestle the tigers. If you are going to die by tigers, at least have a bit of fun right ? I mean, I would at least bring in a long stick and poke the tigers eye from the bushes or cover myself in BBQ sauce before running around in the den...why ah, why go fight tiger. Maybe because krauser ordered the tiger in episode 26.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home