Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Today my laptop came. but this post is for yesterday -.- k ?

Yesterday I went out to go to Bren house to play ninja gaiden . even with walkthrough, I'm still stuck badly. Just keep dying to those magma bastards. chapter 12.

Then at 6 went out to stroll around and eat. nothing much to do, went to orchard to walk about. walk to heeren HMV and back to wheelock. Then just eat Burger King whopper. zzz then tired just go to borders in wheelock place. Sat there and read some stupid books like guiness world records and some joke book. While walking about at 11 suddenly bren spotted that faggot tairon (if thats how u spell his name) and that bitch angel lee. so we quickly walked away and i shouted bitch at the book shelf behind them. I dunno if she saw me. fuck. this sucks, why so unluckkyyyyyyyyy. I dun think she spotted me. Didn't even spot her right in front of me. zzz. why all the vixen hanky panky. I mean, he is married right ? and she is like some vixen mistress... and he is fat and ugly. this is just a loser parade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home