Wednesday, November 19, 2008

iphone not fixed

Sorry late post, but this is for yesterday. Went out to brendan's house to play ninja gaiden. I'm still stuck on the same level because the boss is another f'king dragon. I played one shit match of dota in bren's house, which I sucked very badly. Dunno why the other team suddenly quit and we just went over and bashed up their base.

After that went over to orchard road, partly because we needed to eat to survive and I still haven't fixed the silent button on the iphone. So bren and I cleared a tray of upsized Burger King whopper and Turkey Bacon. We walked to Comcentre, where I got the iPhone from and where i should go to fix it. By the time, Comcentre closed already and we were stuck in the torrential rain. I hate the monsoon season.

Anyway I went over to Cineleisure to slack for a while, I had to cross a road in the rain, after crossing halfway some cars came down the lane and I waited in the rain. It was fucking wet and cold, so after that I crossed the other half and a fucking van turned out from cineleisure and cut in my path, almost knocking me down. CAN HE WAIT, IM CROSSING A ROAD WAITING IN THE RAIN. I had to move around the fucked up van just to get into the shelter because of that bastard van driver who cant wait to get laid.

We went to lvl 9 to watch the people play dota, then their father came to pick them up and they left the computer there. Me and bren just quickly played awp_map_fair. the razor mouse was very sensitive but I pwn bren. then later he changed the settings for his mouse and he pwn me with a glock ... -.-

by the way, today my bro came back after getting PSLE results. He hit a 206 and did not screw up his maths. maths got 'B'... how ah, section C never do at all got 'B'. Must be the other schools across Singapore suck eggs and are retarded...

Is the world getting dumber?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home