Saturday, November 21, 2009

RED MESSIAH II

Hey you. U have to see the bass I got ! I plugged it into the amp and blu jaz and kinda rattled the whole place with the low C# on my b-string. 5 strings are so kickass.

anyway Greg's lesson today was extremely tough. But it makes me wanna really pick up the bass and practice it until I got IT totally.

... bren asked me to go out today. I guess I have no time lols. I have tonnes to do. I might even just go into hiding until everything is done. heheh.

hmmm. anyway heres some pics to illustrate my blog a bit. -.- just a few of them.

check this out. Its my bass. headstock says " Fender JAZZ BASS made in mexico" took it when i finished warming up at blu jaz. aint it just sexy. RED MESSIAH II.

lol this is the stage. coloured led lights shining from above give it a fusion kinda glow. distracting when playing LOLS. cool when watching people play.

the RED MESSIAH II will totally kick ur ass right in your faces. (if thats possible) (no rly.)
and then bartolini pickups will totally drown you out.
say hello to "BADASS V BRIDGE"
you : "HI BADASS V BRIDGE"
BADASS V BRIDGE: " ..."

badass V bridge is too BADASS to say anything back to you. hehe.

thats all. xP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home