Thursday, November 27, 2008

Bangkok dangerous

feeling extremely bored this whole week. I spent all my allowance in 1 go paying for chad's birthday party thing at gamesdotcom. So I actually sat at home the rest of the week. Partially due to the restrictions of my parents even after O levels. I want to study, and take another O levels. I have nothing to work for and nothing to do since my parents are holding me back. zzz woke up at 1.30pm today, what the duck man , im a fucking pig. oink.( not that if i woke up i would have anything to do, which is why im here)

I want to go watch nick and nora's infinite playlist ... rawr. Sounds awesome, after I watch it im coming back with a review on it >.<

By the way, the situation in bangkok is getting instable. Recently leading up to a climax of shootings taking place. Their justice infrastructure is weak, as their police force are unable to clear up such riots. My family had thought about taking a holiday down to Bangkok somewhere in the next week. However, following the shocking attacks on politics , and the airport closing down for a day. The refunds of all tickets made all travellers reclaim their loses and move over to another country for a relaxing holiday. Before the mass confussion, I had opted out of going to thailand as I hate the country ( nothing much to do) and have been there several times before. I used the money to pay for an iphone instead. Now, the family is not going to bangkok, giving me an unfair step-up into maybe getting the best of both worlds. an iPhone and a holiday to somewhere else.

Hopefully the situation in Bangkok dissipates. Many people , unlike me , actually like the place and these dreadful periods of downturns in politics may have tainted the image of thailand on the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home