Monday, November 24, 2008

burstburstburst

wow today was hectic. I'm probably a zombie by now. I fried and melted half my brain today. lets seee.....

I woke up today at around 12 and realised Ak asking me to go out and celebrate jeanette birthday.
OH YEA... HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHADWYN AND JEANETTE xD.
So I cleared up all the nonsense like eating lunch and bath etc. and rushed down to meet them around 3pm for a movie.

Reached dhobyghaut and proceeded to new cathay to meet Ak, Junior and birthday girl. Then we went in to watch Beverly Hills Chiwawa. Was an OKAY movie, G rated.___. movie about rich dog getting lost and learning how to live life. haha about 3 stars because I was a bit bored during the movie. 3 stars meaning " go watch if you want, doesn't matter if you miss it". x)

So then we went on to Sengkang to our usual hangout this past month. Jeanette left, and Junior went home to celebrate birthday with his father. We waited for the guy to finish as we did not book before hand. Meantime I sms-ed chad to come down and celebrate. He was coming here with his family to eat anyway x)

We paid for 1 hour and started playing. Nobody booked after us, which was great. Didn't want to World Tour so we played III instead. SOMEONE DECIMATED OUR PROFILE, and that of my brother's. So we started from scratch at tier 1. Chadwyn suddenly pop-ed up and we wished happy birthday. He then wanted to have a go at the face-melting machine of doom , I think he likes it. Cool.

Even after the 1 hour , kind shop owner accomodated us till 10pm, thats 4 hours straight. Killer.
Game was defeated
Songs were unlocked
Grim Reaper was bought
Shop owner was owning by 1k on FCP
Single Player songs all unlocked
Bursting all the way with legs murdering me.

By that time , all I could see were notes streaming down at incredibly fast pace. Anyway we parted ways and I went to Bugis at 11 to meet my dad and Ee Ter at the jam bar "Blue Jazz". Nice place, nice music. sat there and enjoyed my time until 1am. And then I'm BACK IN BLACK at home. x____x

DYING >.<

AND TO FINALISE THIS. eewei goes to Cebu with Gordon today. Didn't get to see him off because of the pumping of GH:III so just have to say here. HAVE A GOOD TRIP. GOOD LUCK drinking the tonnes of water gord will provide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home