Thursday, November 27, 2008

messing around with iPhone notes...

2.24am
Waaaaaa fuck cannot sleep ... Nothing to do now . Day dreaming at
night zzzz. I wish I could be walking around outside happily at
230am ... Guess not.

Wasting my days sitting in bed. I hate it when I feel like this.

I want some girl to call and talk till morning...guess that never
happens :(

Then again . I wish nights like these never end. I wish the sun never
had to rise. I hate the sun. I feel lonesome ........

I hope my life ends soon. Cannot stand this disgusting world. Nothing
really comes true.

3.16am
I am still awake. I just felt like listening to misery business. I
don't want to fall asleep but I don't ever want to see the sun rise on
me. I want to roam in twilight forever.

Should I go to sleep ... I feel nocturnal. Maybe it's because I hate
everything done in day time. Nobody is awake at night. This mystical
feeling disappears when you wake up in the morning. I've been awake
like this the whole month.

I'm feeling kinda lovesick. It's a deficiency. Yet it's not courage
that holds me back, I can't stand the feeling of being with something
as material as that ...

Can't I take away this redundancy for all of worldly material.


42


Sent from my iPhone


PS. go Google this up : " the answer to life the universe
and everything" ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home