Sunday, November 22, 2009

ugh. give me more time I need to clear DEL homework or surely die !!! I have to go down to Janek Gwizdala's masterclass today. hope I learn something useful. cos that would be totally awesome.

I woke up to a nightmare again. Love nights like these.

i cant really remember but I know I was in the car when theres this sudden rain, and a dark patch of space in the sky. and it looked really freaky and shit. and there were dancing colours in the sky while I was on the way home. when I was at home, there were dead bodies everywhere. I run up to hide inside my house. I see people in the back burying the dead. then I look at the other window and theres like a headless body standing there, like just beheaded. and then I go outside and get chased by a ravage. I stabbed him with a screw driver in one hand and a blunt knife in the other. I got to admit I enjoyed that -.-

he just wouldn't die, I had to stab off both his hands.

woke up. wish I hadn't. will be awhile before I get any more of these awesome dreams.

Currently Listening : Way Out Willy - Seamus Blake.

go listen, its awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home