Sunday, February 7, 2010

AHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHH GAHHHHHHH !!!!!1!

Im so dead. tomorrow's my final "exam" for avionics systems. been doing great for the rest of that module.... the thing is : I HEVENT BOGHT THE TECKSTBOOK !!!! AHHHH !!!11!!1!

i got through the rest of the module by reading other people's textbook ON the day of the tests. and I survived all the way until now. im pinning my hopes on those with textbooks tomorrow !!! muahahahahahahahahah...

oh yea another thing. I know i've finished grand theft auto 4 and I got full lieks with everyone in the game. wut do i do now. i dun want to go search for pigeons, i dun want to jump stuff. i dun want to find cars and stuff...

I shoot things up. police comes. I drop grenades on police. 3 stars. road blocks blow up. helicopter comes. I RPG helicopter, drive away. police hit me until my car explodes, i come out. I shoot millions of cops. soon I die... turn off my ECKSBOCKS !!! GRARRRR !!! i dun feel like playing.

can someone recommend me a gaem. Ima BORED !!!!!!11!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home