Friday, February 5, 2010

i just realised that... my facial expression always says " fuck you " (if you've seen me before).

except when i smile its probably like "fuck me"...

if i could ever express my faces in emoticons it would probably be

f**k you -> -.-

fk me -> xD

...

sad huh.

oh yea. woke up, got out of bed , got a cuppa. sat at computer and facebooked. looking up, i noticed i was late.

loads of things I had to do inbetween.

new contact lens, throw out old ones, scoop out the new ones from swimming in that strange liquid gravy thingy. yippee.

take my flight simulator joystick. (hand carried o.o)

take my borrowed CD's to return to library.

go down to the mrt station holding a joystick in the hand, so that i could renew my concession.

awkward stares from people. wonder what they were thinking.

*cue dreamy flashback thing*
eerong holding joystick bomb controller thingy ready to squeese trigger :" everybody get down on the ground or i blow the shit out of you ! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! now im going to ..... take a free train ride!!!! "

*jumps the ezlink gate * muahahahahahahahahaha

*back to reality*

nope not really. but... yea it was kinda awkward walking in holding what seemed like some bombing device...


i felt really really good on the bus! like i was high on life for unknown reasons.
got to school and did my computer programming stuff lesson. felt really realleh hungreh. so i went and got myself milo nuggets. and then i saw redbull and felt like taking one.

needless to say my hungry body absorbed all the redbull. i went a bit on the fastlane.

too fast.

got another can before i left school and went to wait at the bus stop.

worse thing ever when u have 2 cans of redbull in your stomach ? waiting for the bus.

even worse ? it comes 45mins late, packed.

even worse ? it takes an hour to get to my stop, packed, stuck in traffic and buzzed.

u know that kid that makes silly expressions and plays around with the aircon nozzle thingamajig when he's bored. that would be me.

okaayyyyy...

guess thats all. see ya. (not really)

currently listening : Learning to live - Dream Theater


2 cans of redbull and caffeine and an empty stomach = WHOAAHHHHHHHBZZZZZZZZTTTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home