Friday, January 29, 2010

wow... reading the last post made me feel like a dick. sry for being so morbid.

anyway today I spent my whole day drawing on my fullscap pad. guess what I drew.
pokemansssss lols. (ur thought : oh no not again )

yes. lols i drew skarmory, and then I thought : " not bad ". so i went on and drew sandslash and scyther, and then ran out of pencil lead. continued with pen : flygon, and cubone. lols

-.- i feel lame. haha pokemon

anyway. when going home after school, me and jie qiang were walking down the back gate slope. it was drizzling. and then right in front of us was this huge foggy mist thing. rain was pouring heavily about 50m away from us. when we realised this, we quickly ran back to school. the rain chased us lols. it was like some action movie chase scene. OMG. about 20m away from shelter the rain caught up and drenched us for like half a minute lols.

it was kinda cool.

yea... :/

currently listening : Mercy Mercy Mercy - Cannonball Adderley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home