Friday, January 8, 2010

open house was absolutely disappointing. hardly any freebies and loads of exaggerated course information. haha. yea im just another freeloader. At least I scored a few stuff :

candy floss.
popcorn.

came home and started practicing bass till night time. Its been the same story throughout the week. Im hiding from everyone I can avoid, I don't really know why. I just don't want to meet anyone at all. I just want to go to school finish up, run back home and practice my bass till night.
know whats the scary part ? i like it.

doesn't seem like anyone bothers anyway. so. rather not be a liability. I've been doing tonnes of ear training by myself and with my teacher. its hard to visualise on a piano when i kinda know what reletive pitch comes out on a fretboard.

really wish I could use what I know on the bass, other than to practice it even more everyday. Im becoming a zombie. maybe a band, but i hate interaction.

currently listening: A day in the Life - The beatles.

damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home