Thursday, February 18, 2010

one of my crappy days again u know. past few days I have been having upset stomachs.

woke up from a bad dream. kinda shitty feeling.

late, not much time for anything.

rushed through everything and then didn't feel like eating anything. but got a packet of instant noodles to fill my stomach for lunch.

felt THE nausea and stopped.

got on the bus and left for piano.

nice piano lesson. pretty cool.

came back, ate, got down to business... see tomorrow is kinda my final EM3A exam. naturally for me, a procrastinator, I had not touched the books till 6pm at night. sadly couldn't find my books.

THEY HAD MY FORMULA SHEET IN THEM 1!!!!one!!! NUUUUUUU

*insert fffffffuuuuuu rageguy here * hehe.

anyway i freaked out. i hadn't learned Laplace Transforms chapter,and I have to admit, my EM3A lessons made good naptimes.

i studied over the internet. THANK GAWD FOR INTERNETZ !!!!!11

hehe. and past year exam papers. lucky.

now time to see how i fare in the exam hall tomorrow.

...

...

yea this is kinda how every of my pre-exams studying were. horrible right?

okay. yea bye.

currently listening : Anesthetize - Porcupine Tree

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home